Sarah has stepped back from patient care for the time being, as she & Alex are still getting to know their infant daughter Ellie. You may see her around the office from time to time, keeping things running smoothly!
Sarah is a Registered Massage Therapist and one of the owners of Healthy Body Chiropractic. She uses a variety of techniques to reduce muscle tension, relieve pain, and improve the functioning of your muscles. A thorough knowledge of anatomy allows her to target the source of dysfunction and pain, and to tailor the treatment for each patient.
Sarah is originally from Boston! She has an adorable dog named Loki and a precocious cat named Chewie. In her time off, she enjoys working in her vegetable garden, brewing beer and cider, and going on hikes with Loki and her husband, Alex.
Certifications and Memberships
- Diploma from Canadian College of Massage and Hydrotherapy (CCMH), with Certificate of Excellence for community outreach
- Licensed member of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO)
- Active member of the Registered Massage Therapists Association of Ontario (RMTAO)
- Accessible Customer Service Certification from the Accessibility Professionals of Ontario
- High Risk Obstetrics Massage at Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto, ON
- Trimesters Prenatal Massage Therapy Certification
Trimesters Infant and Pediatric Massage Therapy Certification
- Palliative Care Massage at The Bickle Centre for Complex and Continuing Care in Toronto, ON
- Acquired Brain Injury and Stroke Massage at Toronto Rehabilitation Institute
Conditions Commonly Treated
- Headaches and migraines
- Low back pain
- Pregnancy aches and pains
- Jaw pain / TMJ dysfunction
- Chronic pain and fibromyalgia
- Shoulder issues like frozen shoulder, rotator cuff pain, impingement
- Postural pain – “office worker syndrome,” scoliosis
- Stress and anxiety
- and many more!