February 2023 Update: Nicole has taken leave to prepare for the upcoming arrival. We wish her the best and look forward to seeing her next year!
Nicole is a Registered Massage Therapist and honours graduate from Mohawk
College. She is also certified in Contemporary Medical Acupuncture and Cupping Therapy.
People seek massage for many different reasons. Nicole’s approach is one that involves taking time to find out those reasons so that together, common goals are made and optimal results achieved. Nicole sees her hands as her most powerful tool. She believes there is great value in human touch and strives to form strong healing connections with everyone she treats. Nicole loves what she does and finds great fulfillment in the path she has chosen.
With a background in Culinary Arts, Nicole’s spare time is often spent creating colourful meals using ingredients that she grows in her backyard. Her most recent interest is in fermenting her own food. Nicole also enjoys yoga, meditation and spending time in nature with her golden retriever.
Certifications and Memberships
- Massage Therapy Diploma with Honors from Mohawk College
- Licensed member of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO)
- Certification in Contemporary Medical Acupuncture from McMaster University
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture
- Cupping Therapy
Conditions Commonly Treated
- Headaches & migraines
- Low back pain
- Chronic pain & fibromyalgia
- Shoulder issues like frozen shoulder, rotator cuff pain, impingement
- Postural pain – “office worker syndrome”, scoliosis
- Stress & anxiety
- and many more!
Book Your Appointment with Nicole Polito Today!
Call us to make an appointment at (905) 389-9522 or book online