From a young age, Julia knew she wanted to be somewhere in the healthcare field. Her interest in Massage Therapy came from her own visits to a Massage Therapist. Julia loved how she felt after each visit, which made her want to help others feel the same way.
Julia is now an active member of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario, and she loves what she does. She looks forward to improving your overall quality of life, one treatment at a time.
Certifications and Memberships
- Diploma from Mohawk College in Massage Therapy
- Licensed member of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO)
Conditions Commonly Treated
- Headaches & Migraines
- Low back pain
- Chronic pain & fibromyalgia
- Shoulder issues like frozen shoulder, rotator cuff pain, impingement
- Postural pain – “office worker syndrome”, scoliosis
- Stress & anxiety