Sarah Spach, RMT
Registered Massage Therapist
I'm a Registered Massage Therapist and one of the owners of Healthy Body Chiropractic. I use a variety of techniques to reduce muscle tension, relieve pain, and improve the functioning of your muscles. A thorough knowledge of anatomy allows me to target the source of dysfunction and pain, and tailor the treatment for each patient.
Book an appointment with me today, I look forward to meeting you!
Conditions I Treat:
- Headaches & migraines
- Low back pain
- Pregnancy aches and pains
- Jaw pain / TMJ dysfunction
- Chronic pain & fibromyalgia
- Shoulder issues like frozen shoulder, rotator cuff pain, impingement
- Postural pain - "office worker syndrome," scoliosis
- Stress & anxiety
- and many more!
- diploma from Canadian College of Massage and Hydrotherapy (CCMH), with Certificate of Excellence for community outreach
- Licensed member of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO)
- Active member of the Registered Massage Therapists Association of Ontario (RMTAO)
- Trimesters Prenatal Massage Therapy Certification
- Accessible Customer Service Certification from the Accessibility Professionals of Ontario
- High Risk Obstetrics Massage at Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto, ON
- Palliative Care Massage at The Bickle Centre for Complex and Continuing Care in Toronto, ON
- Acquired Brain Injury and Stroke Massage at Toronto Rehabilitation Institute